Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new video tutorial-How to do an Alternate Fold on Cricut's 3 Birds Life's A Party Cartridge

This is an alternate way to fold the Cricut 3 Birds Life's a Party Favor Box. I was inspired to create a tutorial on how to fold it the way Cricut Circle designer Ginger had shown to fold in the official blog  for a New Year's party favor (with the box staying closed without the help of tape or ribbon) because there wasn't a tutorial like this available.

Once I got the hang of it, this box became easy and fun to make. It's a box that doesn't have to be used for just New Year's Eve or Baby or Bridal showers; it's a nifty little box that you can use for a variety of purposes and occasions ^_^



Cricut Circle Blog entry that inspired this video.

3 comments:

  1. Great video...nicely done. Best of luck on your site...I will definitely be checking back. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comment! I'll do my best (right now work is keeping me busy as a bee).

      Delete